Duke Family Apple Cider & Moonshine - How To
This sweet concoction combines a classic Southern dessert with a special twist, courtesy of Uncle Jesse. It’s best enjoyed during a crisp autumn afternoon when sipped on a porch swing--but makes a delicious addition to any hometown happy hour gathering.
- 2/3 cups apple cider
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1.5 ounces apple pie moonshine
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 mL CBoD Apple Pie Moonshine CBD tincture
- Thinly-sliced apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- To mix your cocktail, fill a cocktail shaker halfway to the top with ice.
- Add the vanilla vodka, apple pie moonshine, and simple syrup.
- Top with apple cider and CBD tincture.
- Shake well.
- Pour into a pint size mason jar and garnish with thinly sliced apples and cinnamon stick, if desired.